Explore a career at Machine Medicine
Machine Medicine Technologies is facilitating the next generation of neurotherapeutics by building software for the intelligent, personalised optimisation of neuromodulation and other precision therapeutics. Our flagship product, Kelvin, is in use at multiple deep brain stimulation (DBS) sites across the globe, enabling the collection of large datasets of unparalleled quality. This data is being utilised to develop a SaMD (Software as Medical Device) tool for automated clinical assessment of Parkinson’s disease.
The FDA awarded our technology Breakthrough Device Designation, recognizing its potential to revolutionize the MedTech industry.
Based in central London (Bermondsey), our company is growing rapidly with 30+ full-time employees and over £5M in funding. We have published papers in numerous high-quality, peer-reviewed journals, including Sensors, Intelligence-Based Medicine, and Nature Parkinson’s Disease. Additionally, we generate 7-figure annual revenues through our commercial activities.
At Machine Medicine, we are a fast-moving startup with a dynamic team that is passionate about using AI to disrupt the MedTech industry. We encourage our employees to take advantage of career development opportunities that are not typically available at larger, established companies. We also value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours, a predetermined work-from-home day, and a casual dress code. Our office in the Biscuit Factory offers a fun environment with opportunities to play table tennis and other games.
- Cool office in the Biscuit Factory: 100 Drummond Road, Bermondsey, London
- Work laptop provided
- 25 days annual leave (+ Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours (you may choose to start between 8 am and 10 am)
- Casual dress code
- Unlimited coffee & tea
- Private Medical coverage with Vitality Health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Participation in our employee equity programme
- Application: apply with your CV and complete the application form
- Online Assessment: a series of 10-minute online tests to assess your relevant skills for the role. The whole assessment should last less than an hour.
- Interviews: 2-3 30-minute chats with the team lead and team members on the relevant technical skill and your past experiences
- Meet with our CEO: For some roles, you will be invited to meet with Jonathan, our CEO, onsite/online for a 30-minute chat.