Cybersecurity and Compliance Engineer
Experience level: Junior to Mid (2-4 years)
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Permanent and Full-time
Remote working: Not available
Visa sponsorship: Available
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN, allows motor assessments in Parkinson’s disease to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN-PD is already in use at clinical sites across several countries and possesses a CE mark, being a class-I medical device. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalised tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
A fast-moving startup, with an energetic and dynamic team, looking to disrupt the MedTech industry with AI. Our employees are encouraged to take on the sort of career development opportunities that cannot be found at larger, more established, companies. We are in the highly regulated medical device industry, so our engineering team has to have an even greater focus on quality, usability and versatility. We also like to blow off steam, whether that’s playing a few rounds of table tennis in the office, or arranging an online gaming session.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee equity programme.
- Work laptop provided.
- Monthly socials.
- 25 days annual leave (+UK bank holidays).
- Office location close to London Bridge (Zone 1)
- As a cybersecurity and compliance engineer in our company, you will be working directly with our compliance team and provide a technical interface into the engineering teams.
- Additionally, you will help in maintaining a proactive threat and risk assessment stance as well as involvement in remediation and risk treatment plans.
- As a part of this role, you will be expected to be hands-on from ‘code to cloud’. We require an all-rounder who wants to learn ‘shift-left’ operations and will be happy to contribute directly to our automated build pipelines.
- The applicant should be detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The candidate should be able to self-manage and schedule their own tasks e.g. carrying out cloud DR tests monthly.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats, risks and an ability to explain their observations to team members.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 127001 and GDPR.
- Hands-on experience with penetration testing, vulnerability scanning as well as breach and attack simulation.
- Experience in operational security activities in an organization.
- Experience working in a compliance environment.
- Background in AWS security is desirable
- BSc in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or an equivalent field.
Job reference no. CCE507