Experience level: Mid/Senior
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Permanent & Full-time
Location: Onsite, Hybrid, Remote
Visa sponsorship: Available
Tech stack used: Python, AWS, FastAPI, Docker, Flask, Terraform, React
Primary skills we consider: Python
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN, allows motor assessments in Parkinson’s disease to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN-PD is already in use at clinical sites across several countries and possesses a CE mark, being a class-I medical device. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalised tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
A fast-moving startup, with an energetic and dynamic team, looking to disrupt the MedTech industry with AI. Our employees are encouraged to take on the sort of career development opportunities that cannot be found at larger, more established, companies. We are in the highly regulated medical device industry, so our engineering team has to have an even greater focus on quality, usability and versatility. We also like to blow off steam, whether that’s playing a few rounds of table tennis in the office, or arranging an online gaming session.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee equity programme.
- Work laptop provided.
- Monthly socials.
- 25 days annual leave (+UK bank holidays).
- Office location close to London Bridge (Zone 1).
You are a hard-working and talented mid or senior data engineer with a superb command of general programming principles and machine learning deployment. You have a passion not only for data engineering but also for working with people and getting the most out of your colleagues.
List of main duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the design and delivery of data pipelines.
- Leading on productionising and deploying machine learning models.
- Proposing and championing ideas for developing our data stack.
- Commercial python experience (2+ years).
- Experience deploying and monitoring ML models.
- Experience with data science unit testing.
- Experience with at least one ML framework (Sklearn, Pytorch, Tensorflow).
- Understanding of best practices for monitoring ML models in production.
- Familiarity with statistical metrics commonly used for ML evaluation.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Design.
- Experience with FastAPI
- Experience with configuration management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS products (EC2, S3, Batch, Lambdas)
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or higher.
Job reference no. DE205