Experience level: Junior/Mid
Compensation: Competitive salary
Employment Type: Permanent & Full-time
Remote working: Hybrid (1 day WFH a week)
Hours: Monday to Friday
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) is an ambitious, revenue-generating digital health scaleup, using computer vision and other computational techniques to optimize neurotherapeutics such as neuromodulation. Our flagship product, KELVIN allows assessments of motor dysfunction conditions to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN is already in use at numerous clinical sites and clinical trials across several countries to support routine patient care
A fast-moving startup, with an energetic and dynamic team, looking to disrupt the MedTech industry with AI. Our employees are encouraged to take on the sort of career development opportunities that cannot be found at larger, more established, companies. We are in the highly regulated medical device industry, so our engineering team has to have an even greater focus on quality, usability and versatility. We also like to blow off steam, whether that’s playing a few rounds of table tennis in the office, or arranging an online gaming session.
- Managing the company’s legal compliance.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts and other legal documents, in particular commercial contracts.
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties.
- Answering legal queries.
- Providing business solutions to legal issues in order to align business and legal strategies.
- Suggesting innovative business solutions to mitigate risks and ensure legal efficiency.
- Drafting and reviewing the company’s legal templates
Experience and Skills
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a relevant position
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Sound judgment and ability to analyse situations and information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Highly organised and proactive
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office
Good to have
- Experience with data protection laws (in particular – HIPAA, EU GDPR and UK DPA)
- Experience with IP laws
- Experience with US laws
Job reference no. LO118