Office Administrator Intern
Location: Onsite at office near London Bridge
Compensation: £18K-20K per annum pro rata
Employment Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Remote working: Not available
Visa sponsorship: Not available
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) is an ambitious, revenue-generating digital health scale up, using computer vision and other computational techniques to optimise neurotherapeutics such as neuromodulation. Our flagship product, KELVIN allows assessments of motor dysfunction conditions to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN is already in use at numerous clinical sites and clinical trials across several countries to support routine patient care.
A fast-moving startup, with an energetic and dynamic team, looking to disrupt the MedTech industry with AI. Our employees are encouraged to take on the sort of career development opportunities that cannot be found at larger, more established, companies. We are in the highly regulated medical device industry, so our engineering team has to have an even greater focus on quality, usability and versatility. We also like to blow off steam, whether that’s playing a few rounds of table tennis in the office, or arranging an online gaming session.
- Company socials
- Work laptop will be provided
We are looking for an ambitious and capable individual for a 3-month internship with possibility for a permanent contract. The right candidate will have a very high level of attention to detail, organisational and logical skills. The successful candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time without losing track of individual items and deadlines, and will be highly proficient in standard software packages (e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- General correspondence and administration support.
- Support HR activities.
- Maintain general office files or other files related to the company’s operations.
- Scheduling and organising meetings and calls.
- Oversee and purchase office supplies.
- Managing CEO’s diary.
- Supporting the wider team with a variety of tasks when needed.
- Degree in Business Administration/Management or related field.
Experience and skills
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a relevant position.
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to concentrate on computer-based work for prolonged periods of time.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong computer literacy with ability to use basic MS Word and Excel functions in particular.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to work on-site 5 days a week.
Job Reference: OAI1721