Office Administrator Intern
Experience level: Entry
Primary skills we consider: Attention to detail, logical organisational skills.
Secondary skills we consider: Multi-tasking skills and excellent communication.
Employment Type: 6-Month internship 25h/week with possibility for permanent contract.
Remote working: On-site
Visa sponsorship: Not available
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN, allows motor assessments in Parkinson’s disease to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN-PD is already in use at clinical sites across several countries and possesses a CE mark, being a class-I medical device. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalised tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
A fast-moving startup, with an energetic and dynamic team, looking to disrupt the MedTech industry with AI. Our employees are encouraged to take on the sort of career development opportunities that cannot be found at larger, more established, companies. We are in the highly regulated medical device industry, so our engineering team has to have an even greater focus on quality, usability and versatility. We also like to blow off steam, whether that’s playing a few rounds of table tennis in the office, or arranging an online gaming session.
You are ambitious, capable and comfortable in a full-time clerical position in a virtually paperless environment with all documentation and records being managed electronically. You have a very high level of attention to detail and have skills in organising varied pieces of information and documentation in a logical manner. You can manage multiple tasks at the same time without losing track of individual items and deadlines. You must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and have confident and professional manners when speaking on the phone and face to face. Previous experience in an office administration position would be preferable.
List of main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting business executives in their day to day tasks.
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointments.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails and letters.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Liaising efficiently with staff.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Creating and updating filing systems.
- Working with accuracy on spreadsheets and datasheets.
- Creating travel itineraries for business executives, employees and company events.
- Ability to concentrate on computer-based work for prolonged periods of time.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in filing and paper management.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Aptitude for helping people.
- Time management skills.
- No previous experience is required but it’s preferable.
- Not required but good to have a degree in regulation or related fields.
Please submit a Cover Letter with your application stating your motivation for applying.
Job Reference: OAI1721