Quality Administrator Intern
Experience level: Entry
Primary skills we consider: Attention to detail, logical organisational skills, multi-tasking, proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Secondary skills we consider: Experience in working with Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485 etc.)
Employment Type: 3-Month internship with possibility for permanent contract.
Remote working: On-site
Visa sponsorship: Not available
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN-PD, allows motor assessments in Parkinson’s disease to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN-PD is already in use at clinical sites across several countries and possesses a CE mark, being a class-I medical device. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalised tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
A fast-moving startup, with an energetic and dynamic team, looking to disrupt the MedTech industry with AI. Our employees are encouraged to take on the sort of career development opportunities that cannot be found at larger, more established, companies. We are in the highly regulated medical device industry, so our engineering team has to have an even greater focus on quality, usability and versatility. We also like to blow off steam, whether that’s playing a few rounds of table tennis in the office, or arranging an online gaming session.
You are ambitious and capable, preferably with experience in an office administration position. You are comfortable in a full-time clerical position in a virtually paperless environment with all documentation and records being managed electronically. You have a very high level of attention to detail and can identify small differences within documentation and information. You have skill in organising varied pieces of information and documentation in a logical manner. You can manage multiple tasks at the same time without losing track of individual items and deadlines. You are highly proficient in standard software packages e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in working with Quality Management Systems (QMS) e.g. ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 will be highly advantageous, as will knowledge of medical device regulations or working in a highly regulated sector.
List of main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing QMS documentation accurately in terms of document control, versioning, numbering, draft copies, approval, filing, archiving obsolete documents etc.
- Formatting documents in MS Word according to internal standards.
- Extracting data from MS Excel spreadsheets using basic functions.
- Completion of relevant records e.g. Change Control Forms, Nonconformity Reports and Training Records. Approval and filing of records.
- Managing various document/record logs.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Compiling presentations in MS PowerPoint and compiling training questionnaires using Google Forms.
- Attending audits to provide administrative support.
- Taking ownership of the QMS and managing its general administration without direct instruction.
- Ability to concentrate on computer-based work for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to identify small differences in information which may easily go unnoticed.
- Logical skill to recognize similarities between seemingly dissimilar concepts.
- Strong computer literacy with ability to use basic MS Excel functions in particular.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to share/request information from others.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- No previous experience is required but it’s preferable.
- Not required but good to have a degree in regulation or related fields.
Please submit a Cover Letter with your application stating your motivation for applying.