Experience level: 1 – 10 years
Compensation: Competitive salary
Employment Type: Permanent & Full-time
Remote working: Hybrid – 4 days onsite and 1 predetermined day remote per week
Visa sponsorship: Available
Machine Medicine Technologies (MMT) uses computer vision and computational statistics to enhance the neurological assessment of patients. Our first product, KELVIN, allows motor assessments of Parkinson’s disease to be performed, recorded and used both faster and better than has ever previously been possible. KELVIN-PD is already in use at clinical sites across several countries and possesses a CE mark, being a class-I medical device. MMT aims to build the platform into a generalised tool for patient selection, surgical planning and device programming for machine brain interfacing, a revolutionary therapeutic innovation.
You will be responsible for driving our development pipeline building UI/UX prototypes on Figma or similar, design reviews and engaging with developers, senior management and clients to ensure quality products are delivered on time. You must:
- Extract key requirements from quarterly high-level product meetings
- Prioritise and build the resulting UI/UX designs in the order and priority decided
- Work with clients and product owners to amend and finalise designs
- Work with developers to realise designs
- Facilitate contracted (eventually other full-time designers) to assist with the delivery of the work
- As a self-starter, plan and drive your own work
- Competitive salary – 30K to 80K (dependent on experience)
- Employee equity programme
- 25 days annual leave (+UK bank holidays)
- Offices close to Cambridge, London Bridge, Bermondsey Street and Borough Market
Are you a UI/UX designer looking for the next step in your career? This is an opportunity for a new or experienced Designer looking for a new opportunity in the MedTech space. You will join a small growing team and help us with the challenge of melding agile practices into regulatory frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of Figma or similar design software
- Experience creating interactive prototypes.
- Excellent spoken and written English to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Impressive, extensive portfolio displaying the entire design process
- Thrives off working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – as a MedTech our output is regulated and audited
- Between 1 to 10 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience working within a ‘security development lifecycle’
- Experience working as a member of a development team using tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Ownership of past projects
- Experience with DevOps release processes
- Experience using Scrum or similar
Job reference no. UD1201